List of deciding factors why i prefer wired devices instead of wireless devices :
- no interference occured over cable while wireless might be interfered by other wave form such as bluetooth, 2.4ghz wifi, and others
- Overall quality is better on wired because it has no limit and uncompressed while wireless need to compress the data to be able to transmit the signal which reduce the quality. this factor is obviously noticeable on wireless speaker or headphone.
- Wired is always cheaper than wireless, might be twice or thrice cheaper !
- This also means that wired also provide twice or thrice better overall qualities than wireless within the same price range
- Wired has no built in battery which make the body less weight, on wireless usually heavier because it has built in battery and some are in large volume in order to sustain longer usage before recharging again.
- Heavy devices might cause discomfort on longer usage, because the weight started to burden your experiences.
- Wired doesn’t require regular charging, simply plug and play. because the power source are coming from USB port directly.
- Some wireless device requires daily regular charging due to small battery volume, make it hassle since we need to remember to recharge them before using it.
- Most common problem is when the device are being used for important activities and the battery is run out, making the device unusable and need to be recharged.